Have you seen the rapper’s Rick Ross latest look? You won’t believe it. Where there were layers of fats and body handles, there are now strong and healthy-looking muscles. He has completely changed. He has even cut some inches on his plus size clothes. But do you know how he lost weight from a staggering 350 pounds to something just less than 250 pounds? Find out in Rick Ross weight loss secret in this article.
Rick Ross Weight Loss
Before he realized just how risky his overweight was, Rick Ross could only think of performing shows, eating, and sleeping. To him, that is what being alive meant. However after two subsequent seizures almost cost him his life in a single day, Rick Ross woke up to a shocking truth- he needed to do something. By then he was weighing 350lbs. currently, the most celebrated has lost over 75lbs which he did in just 7 months. But to gain this, he had to start taking exercises seriously and also watch his diet.
How Did Rick Ross Lose Weight
The 42-year-old Rick Ross first rose to fame after he produced his first single in 2006. However, even though he was famed worldwide, Rick Ross was struggling with his weight off the screens. As of late, the media has picked up his new fresh look and if you have seen one, he looks slimmer and well put. In less than a year, the rapper had lost so much of his weight and was even looking happier. This, obviously sparked interest from fans and they all wanted to know has Rick Ross loses weight. He graced the Men’s Health magazines to let out the rapper Rick Ross weight loss secret.
Rick Ross Weight Loss Interview
In an interview with Men’s Health, Rick Ross admitted that even though he still pursues his career, his health is number one on his list. Now, he is proud of his new look and feels great about his body. He said he first had to accept that his body had a problem. Then, he willed himself to tackle the problem. Today, instead of storing excessive fats, he is gaining more muscle.
In the interview, he notes that it is of no importance to restrict you on diet. You should just take one step at a time. He still eats his favorite foods, only that he is keen on what time he eats them and how he sheds off the calories.
Rick Ross Weight Loss Diet
Rick went ahead to give some dietary advice to people who are struggling with weight. These tips saved his life when he was hanging on the threshold.
- First, he says that people should cut off on soda. Soda is only full of calories and nothing more. Otherwise, they should take diet soda which is healthier.
- He also says they should be wary of the time they eat heavy meals. Heavy meals should be eaten at daytime when there are chances of burning those calories. Eating heavy meals and going to sleep only adds to the calories your body will be storing. Rick used to heavy meals at 2.00 am and the result he got was excessive weight gain and two life-threatening seizures.
- Water is very important. Rick makes sure he has drunk as much water as possible throughout the day. Plain water washes toxins from your body and keeps you refreshed.
- Reward yourself. Whenever Rick has done something he feels good about, he rewards himself. Even though he watches his diet, he says that treating yourself once in a while is also a way to motivate you to lose more weight. During this time he walks into a restaurant and orders his favorite snacks.
- Lastly, he recommends making slow steps. Don’t just overturn your life completely in an instant. You should also not give up your favorite foods, only be careful how and when you eat them.
Rick Ross Weight Loss Pears
Rick Ross also attributes his weight loss to pears. On his Instagram pages, he says that pears have characteristics that boost fast weight loss and that he has added them to his diet.
Rick Ross Weight Loss Workout- Rick Ross When He Loses Weight
Legend Rick follows a very simple and open work out plan. In fact, anybody can try it. He decides to personalize the CRossFit plan to RossFit plan. About 4 times every week, he and his friends go for a short run to warm up their muscles. Then, they do a half-an-hour high-intensity exercise that includes box bounces, deadlifts, ball tosses, pushups and push dashes.
Rick Ross Weight Loss Photos