IN CASE you’ve been busy living your life and not paying attention to the Kardashians, you will not know that Khloe Kardashian has an app where she loves to dish out advice.
The subscription-based app is called – wait for it – Khloe.
Fans pay $4.49 a month to unlock “premium content” about a range of topics including health, fitness, relationships, food and beauty.
I know this because I subscribed to her app during one hangover day when I really wanted to watch one of Khloe’s makeup tutorials and now I don’t know how to unsubscribe.
True story and I’m only 75 per cent ashamed – it was a great tutorial.
Anyway, so one of Khloe’s latest pieces of app “content” has pissed some people off.
It’s called “5 Hacks To Look Thin AF In Pics”. (In case my mum reads this story and gets confused by that headline, “AF” is short for “as f**k”).
Even the most loyal Kardashian fan (aka me) would have to admit this list is pretty messed up.
Here are her five tips, word-for-word.
1. Hide behind your BFFs: You can literally halve yourself by strategically cozying up to your peeps”.
2. Only allow your photographer to shoot from above: It’s the only flattering angle. If they shoot from beneath, you might as well have had like ten cheat days in a row!
3. Stick your chin out: Just say no to double chin vibes
4. Make your arms and shoulders werk: Hands on hips. Bonus points if you angle sideways and use your camera facing arm. Shoulders back and away from ears. Easy.
5. Wear black or vertical stripes: Avoid horizontal stripes and prints if you plan to be within a mile of a camera. They add instant bulk.
6. Bonus tips: A spray tan is your bestie and direct sunlight is your mortal enemy.
It’s not great. Khloe has 78 million Instagram followers and most of those are young women, paying money for her advice.
Some of them voiced their criticism on – you guessed it – Twitter.
So what do you reckon? Are these some harmless, fun tips or do they promote an unhealthy body image?